LEARN FUNCTIONALITY AND DESIGN FOR TODAY’S DIGITAL MEDIA.
When you pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Design and Development, you can prepare for a number of exciting media arts careers. From advertising and marketing to technical communications, publishing and more, your skills can apply to any number of industries. Likewise, an undergraduate certificate in web design or web development can help you amplify your skillset to find similar multimedia careers. Explore the opportunities you can pursue with an education from DeVry University.
Classes Start Every 8 Weeks
日本一本道a不卡免费You’re never too busy to achieve your goals. Our online classes meet you where you are—home, work or on-the-go. Learn more about our flexible options.
When you earn your Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Design and Development, you'll be prepared to handle responsibilities such as:
- Identify platforms for your clients’ advertising
- Help manage organizations reputations and work to influence opinion and behavior
- Lead organizations’ social media strategy to boost visibility and engagement
- Craft websites and mobile apps to help specific groups and target audiences
Media arts careers can be found in many industries including:
DeVry graduates in multimedia design may be prepared for careers in areas such as:
- Multimedia Artists and Animators
- Multimedia Developer
- Website Editor
- Web Developer
- Web/Graphic Designer